1. How can I order a Stasdock?
The Stasdock may be ordered directly from our website or from one of our associated retailers.
2. Can I return the product if I’m not satisfied? What’s the term within which I can get a refund?
You may return the product within 14 days after purchase, provided we receive the Stasdock undamaged and complete, and proof of purchase is provided. So make sure you retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
When we receive the package, we will credit your account with the refund amount within 7 days.
3. How can I tell if the product is in stock?
If a product is not in stock, this will be noted in the web shop. If it is not in stock, you may still order it. The expected delivery time will also be shown.
4. Can I track my order?
You can track your Stasdock by clicking the link in the email you receive from us after you have ordered your product.
5. Which company will deliver my order?
Our shipping partner is SkyNet Transport.
6. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We are committed to sending the package the same day we receive your order. So you may expect your Stasdock within 2 days.
7. What’s the cost of shipping?
We’re happy to say shipping is free inside the Benelux!
8. Is international shipping available?
Certainly. We do charge a fee for international shipping, of course; the shipping rate depends on the country of destination.
9. I did not receive a confirmation email
Please contact us straight away. We’ll take care of sending you a confirmation message as soon as possible.
10. I have provided an incorrect address. Can I still change it
Of course you can change it. Get in touch with us straight away and we’ll fix the problem.
11. I haven’t received my order yet
Yikes! Please contact us immediately, so we can take the necessary steps to make sure the Stasdock is delivered to your door.
12 .Do I get a warranty on my Stasdock?
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects only, for a period of two years after purchase. The warranty does NOT cover: damage arising because of failure to follow the instructions in the user manual, incorrect maintenance or misuse. Normal wear and tear is also not covered by the warranty.
13. There is a part missing from the box.
Please contact us. We’ll make sure you’ll receive the missing part promptly.
1. How can I pay?
You can pay through IDEAL, PayPal, and credit card. If you’d prefer to pay using another method, please get in touch with us and we’ll try to accommodate.
2. Is my order liable for tariffs or taxes?
There are no additional taxes or tariffs charged within the EU. Outside of the Benelux we do charge shipping costs; these vary according to the shipping destination.
3. How can I use my Discount code?
As soon as you’ll start the payment process, you’ll see a box for entering your discount code. The final price will be adjusted automatically when you enter the code.
4. I didn’t receive a confirmation email.
Please contact us straight away. We’ll take care of sending you a confirmation as soon as possible.
PRODUCT AND QUALITY
1. What is the Stasdock made of?
The Stasdock consists of 2 components of high-quality, durable steel, with a thickness of 3 and 2 millimeter respectively, which will be powder coated in a colour of your choice. The frame is finished with a durable foam insert, which has been precision cut by an ultra 3D-laser head.
2. What is the load capacity?
The Stasdock can hold up to 15 kg, so it is strong enough for practically any sports bike.
3. Can the Stasdock be mounted on a wall without damaging either the Stasdock or the wall?
It depends on the type of wall. Hard surfaces like brick or wood won’t present a problem. Mounting the Stasdock on drywall/plasterboard is not recommended.
4. Can I assemble the Stasdock myself?
Sure! The enclosed user manual and hardware will make it easy to assemble the Stasdock and mount it on your wall.
5. How will the Stasdock be shipped?
The Stasdock will be shipped in a box, complete with a user manual and mounting hardware, so that you can assemble and mount it straight away.
6. Where is the Stasdock manufactured?
The Stasdock is manufactured in the Netherlands, by a steel company specialized in metalworking and bending.
The Stasdock is also sold through a number of associated retailers
You can order the Stasdock from the web shop 24/7.
1. How can I contact Stasdock?
We’re happy to answer any questions from Monday-Saturday, 9 AM-6 PM. Feel free to call or email us.
2. Can I make an appointment to meet up with you?
Would you like to make an appointment, for instance to discuss joining us as a retailer? Then drop by at our offices on Herengracht 420, Amsterdam. The coffee is on us!